Termite Treatment in South Florida
Responsible for over $5 billion worth of damage every year, termites have more than earned their reputation as one of the most damaging pests in the world. With how difficult termites can be to remove, Mitchell Pest Services is here to help give you peace of mind with our treatment plans. Our full-service termite treatment plans are one of the best ways to guarantee a termite-free home.
When you partner with us for termite treatment in South Florida, you can expect:
- A comprehensive home termite inspection from a certified exterminator to locate any termite infestation.
- Custom treatment options developed by our team specifically for your home.
- Constant communication throughout the process to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Effective, multi-pronged treatment plan utilizing both bait stations and termite monitoring to ensure maximum coverage.
- Flexible scheduling and service options to meet your needs.
- And much more!
Same-Day Service For Fast Relief
With how quickly a colony can become entrenched and begin eating, time is of the essence when considering termite treatments. Rather than have to wait for a visit when it works for the pest control company, Mitchell Pest Services is ready when you are. We work hard to make sure that we can offer same-day servicing so that we can begin the process of termite removal before any significant damage can be done.
Get a Free Estimate
Signs of a Termite Infestation
Once a termite swarm has found a place it would like to call home, they work very fast in getting settled in. It is important to recognize signs of termites early on so you can stop them in their tracks.
If any of these are happening around your home, then make sure that you give us a call:
- Scratching from within the walls - This will be the termites moving around in the walls.
- Hollow-sounding wood - If the termites have begun eating away then the wood will become hollow.
- Warping floors and door frames - Damage to the wood can cause your floors to buckle and doors to become stuck as the frames are damaged.
- Termite droppings - Known as frass, their droppings can look similar to ground coffee beans, so if you notice these then there will be an active termite colony somewhere nearby.
Eco and Family-Friendly Products
Conventional termite treatments are well known to contain a number of different toxic and harmful chemicals in order to do their job. Rather than rely on these dangerous chemicals, we took the time to change our methods to make sure that we only use those products which are EPA approved and environmentally friendly. This means that you can get the treatment that you need without worrying about any potential harm that may be caused.
DIY termite treatments may prove to be effective, but the downside is that you won’t know until you have already paid for it. With termites, if the product you use proves to be ineffective, then you are going to have a bigger problem as they continue to eat through your walls. Our termite exterminators see their role as giving you the peace of mind that your home will be safe from any termite damage. That’s why we guarantee each of our termite treatments, meaning that if any termites return after treatment, then we will too, and retreat for free until the problem is completely resolved.
Areas We Service in Florida
Regardless of the pests you’re dealing with in your home, we’re ready and equipped to handle them. Our same-day service and free re-treatments ensure that you’re never left in the dark when it comes to pests.